Fireworks in the CVRD

The goal of Bylaw No. 4514 is to minimize the impact of fireworks to livestock and pets, to reduce noise, and risk of injury. A permit is required to discharge fireworks. Please be considerate of your neighbours. Consider people, pets and eco-friendly alternatives to fireworks. A person may only discharge fireworks with a CVRD issued permit.

Show All Answers

1. Building Permits
2. Burning and Air Quality
3. Current Water Use Restrictions
4. Dogs
5. Fireworks in the CVRD
6. Garbage, Recycling Totes and Wildlife
7. Illegal Dumping
8. Living in the Agriculture Land Reserve
9. Parks in the CVRD
10. R/V Dwelling and “Tiny House” Use
11. Can I “camp” on my property while I build a house?
12. Road Maintenance and Snow Plowing
13. Soil Depositing
14. Tips for Working it out with Your Neighbours
15. Working in Development Permit Areas
16. Zoning / Land Use